Download Free iThemes Security Pro Plugin– iThemes Security Pro is a good plugin than other security Plugins for the WordPress user. It encourages you to fix basic WordPress security issues and adds an additional layer of security to save your spammer. iThemes Security additionally has a free form accessible, however, it accompanies insignificant security features.
In the event that you need premium features like two-factor confirmation, rendition of the board, and numerous others, at that point you ought to go for the Proform of this module. iThemes Security Pro is easy but difficult to utilize and easy to understand module, even a beginner can set up this in almost no time. This module also offers mechanized malware assurance. When the malware check include is empowered, it will naturally filter your site for malware consistently. In the event that it found any malware on your site, an email will be naturally shipped off your mail address.
iThemes Security Pro offers 32 security modules to keep your site safe and mistake-free. It also takes reinforcement of your site information base; on the off chance that anything turns out badly, you can get back your site by reestablishing the information base reinforcement. It permits you to take both mechanized and manual information base reinforcements.
One of the efficient highlights of this module is its Version Management module. It will shield your site from obsolete WordPress forms, modules, and subjects by refreshing them to the most recent forms naturally. By and large, iThemes Security Pro is an incredible answer for little bloggers and amateurs who needs to make sure about their site from hacking attacks.
Recommended Plugin: Download Free Ultimate Addons for Elementor
Best Features of iThemes Security Pro Plugin
- Email Notifications
- Database Backups
- Away Mode
- Lock Out Bad Users
- Strong Password Enforcement
- 404 Detection
- File Change Detection
- WordPress Brute Force Protection
- Hide Login & Admin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible